1. Platform Bed: This bed is gorgeous and you can stain the wood however you like. The wood doesn't seem to be any more expensive than buying a bed either! Plus David says it would be pretty easy to make. Hoping we get on this soon because our bed is on the floor!
2. Painted Pinecones: I have actually started this one and can't wait to put them out in my hurricane vase!
3. Casserole Carrier: The way we have been having get-togethers and the way I bake, one of these would be great! Not sure if I can handle making it or not though.
4. Shower Curtain: Our Master showers here were ridiculousy built and a normal shower curtain just doesn't fit! This seems pretty easy using a sheet or a fabric pattern.
5. Rag Quilt: This is something that I think I can do, but would take a little bit of trial and error and maybe some youtube videos. Its probably not actual quilting, but I love the stripes!
6. Refashion Men's Shirt: I actually have two men's button-up shirts from GoodWill that I am going to play around with and try to make a dress or a cute women's shirt! Wish me luck!
Unpaper Towels: This would take some convincing with my husband, but I love the idea of getting rid of paper towels. I would have to make sure these got washed quickly to be reused, but fabric 'paper' towels would be fun!