Monday, August 27, 2012

To-Do List: California Style

A friend of mine has taken up blogging and recently posted her 'Bucket List' for their time in CA. I have a list in MS Word I made a while ago. My husband made fun of me. But I figured I would share it and having it online would be a better way to keep track of it. I hope!

  • Disneyland
  • Universal Studios
  • Warner Bros Studios
  • Dog Beach w/ Lilly
  • Dinner or brunch cruise
  • Coronado Island
  • Sea World
  • San Diego Zoo
  • San Diego Safari Park
  • Lego Land
  • Knott's Soak City
  • San Fransicso
  • Big Bear
  • Drive the Pacific Coast Highway
  • Jet Ski
  • Camp on the beach
  • Have a party on the beach
  • Catalina Island
  • Channel Islands
  • Laguna Beach/Hunington Beach
  • Los Angeles/Hollywood
  • San Diego County Fair
  • Eat @ Kansas City BBQ

There may be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment