Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Grilled Breakfast Sandwich

In our house we are huge fans of grilled cheese and cheese tortillas (or what normal people call quesadillas). Super easy, but still tasty enough for us! Well this recipe is pinterest inspired, but only by a photo I winged the recipe.

You will need:
-Bread
-Butter
-Cream cheese
-Honey (optional)
-Fruit
-Jam or Jelly

I would recommend cream cheese spread like for bagels, but we had a block of cream cheese and Hubby likes it anyways, so no big deal. I added a little honey for sweetness with the C.C.


Spread on the jam and the fruit. I used homemade strawberry jam and blueberries.


Cook as you would the regular grilled cheese. I finished ours in the toaster oven for 30 sec-1 minute to make sure the cream cheese was melted along with the bread being toasted.

Now doesn't that look delicious?



No comments:

Post a Comment