Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting Started Essential Oils

I am working on getting more people introduced to using essential oils in their everyday lives. In the past few days I have given friends samples and my husband is actually asking me to fix him up with appropriate oils. I am making strides in the right direction, although still using friends and internet guidance. I am learning as I go though. Thinking about make a print-out or file with all the information I am gathering!

Well since I am getting you interested in the idea and letting you see how it works for yourself, I guess I should come out there and tell you I am a seller with doTERRA. I didn't want to lead with that and I am not into being pushy. That is the reason I have lasted not selling pampered chef, or avon etc. I feel awkward selling stuff to people.

But seeing is believing, and if you see how well the oils work for you, then they kind of sell themselves! That is how I got hooked anyway!

My husband is still trying to trust in these oils to help him, and I am honestly still the tiniest bit skeptical, but the more I use them, the more they help me. It is worth a try.

Check back with me for a list of websites to check out great uses for doTERRA essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment