Friday, August 30, 2013

Wonderful Uses for Basic Oils

I hope that my past few posts have at least gotten you thinking about what essential oils can do for you and your family. In this post I want to share with you some everyday ways to use some basic and popular oils- Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint.

If you want to start using essential oils this is the place to start.

Lavender is extremely versatile from promoting calming sleep to disinfecting cuts and scrapes. Lavender has anti-depressant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties.

Peppermint is popular not only because it is recognized from candies, but it has abilities to ease stomach discomfort and boost mood.

Lemon has anti-depressant, antiseptic, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It also works great for a natural cleaning alternative. It can be used to ease scratchy throats or de-gunk sticky messes.

Attached is a document I made with a list of great uses for the three basic essential oils. doTERRA offers two packages based around these basic oils. The first is The Introductory Kit with 5ml of each oil and an Intro CD. The second is the Beginner's Trio which has each oil in a 15ml size.

I will be honest and I have only had my oil kit for about 6 weeks and I have already exhausted my 5ml Lemon oil and 5ml Lavender oil. These oils are so useful and I am excited to get my next order in the mail, containing my 15ml bottles! These will go a lot farther for our medicine cabinet!

Easy Oil Uses



Lavender has antidepressant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-toxic properties - See more at: http://doterrablog.com/101-uses-for-the-intro-kit-part-13-lavender#sthash.zrSuZms4.dpu
Lavender has antidepressant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-toxic properties - See more at: http://doterrablog.com/101-uses-for-the-intro-kit-part-13-lavender#sthash.zrSuZms4.dpu
Lavender has antidepressant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-toxic properties - See more at: http://doterrablog.com/101-uses-for-the-intro-kit-part-13-lavender#sthash.zrSuZms4.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment