You Will Need:
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2-3/4 cup smooth all natural peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1-2 bananas, cut
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 -2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Add the butters, sugars and banana (cut in pieces) to the mixer. Mix until smooth.
Add the egg and vanilla to the mixture. Combine.
Now you can add the flour, B. powder, and salt. (I don't usually mix my dry ingredients in a separate bowl, but you can and add them all at once.)
Add the milk to the mixture and mix on low so the milk doesn't splatter.
Finally, add the chocolate chips!
Fill your cups 3/4 full and put in a 350 degree oven for 20-22 minutes.
They don't need frosting, but it is for dessert so what the heck! So good!