Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blueberry Lemonade Slush

Yes, I am aware it is winter and currently pretty cold here in KS, but I was going through photos and found these... I made these so often this summer! Not only are they easy and refreshing, they also have fruit in them!

You will need:
  • Frozen Lemonade Concentrate (or other juice flavor)
  • Blueberries
  • Ice Cubes
  • Other fresh/frozen fruit if wanted
Used a Magic Bullet for a single batch, but also made larger batches in a regular blender. 


I am sure the lemonade concentrate is full of sugar and other crap, but the blueberries make me feel better about eating/drinking these!





If using a blender, use the whole lemonade carton, otherwise you can spoon out and taste as you go for a single serving.


Love this before mixing and after! So pretty! Anyways, pulse/blend until ice is crushed. Add more ice/blueberries for the right taste an consistency.


These are delicious! I have also had strawberry/blueberry lemonades and they were equally as good! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment