Today I want to start with a Top Seven:Kitchen Wish-List! They aren't in order from 1-7, but these are the 7 things I really want in my kitchen!
2. KitchenAid Pasta Attachment : This also goes back to family tradition. My grandma on my Dad's side is Italian and for as long as I can remember, we have made homemade pasta. I am sure there is a way to do it without the press, but I honestly don't have that much time on my hands. Plus this gives me another chance to use my fabulous Green KitchenAid Mixer!
Food Processor : I haven't gotten real into researching good food processors yet, but I am sure KitchenAid wouldn't steer me wrong. I have a Magic Bullet and it gets most of the jobs I want done, but a real food processor would be a must in the long run!
4. Wilton 101 Cookie Cutter Set : This is so awesome! Not only do you have multiple sizes of circles, stars, and hearts, but you have holiday cutters and the alphabet and numbers! Need I say more?
5. Mandoline: This is another one I have yet to do major research on, but this particular mandoline has high ratings on amazon. This goes along with the food processor. I could do the task by hand, but having a mandoline makes everything uniform and a whole lot easier!
6. Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat: This is one I could use all the time! From what I have heard it works wonders with anything you bake on a 'cookie' sheet! And non-stick, yes please!
7. 3-Tier Cooling Rack: This would be helpful with any baked goods. I always run out of room on my single layer cooling rack!
So there you have it! My Top Seven Sunday list! Hope you have a wonderful week!